HRS is now part of the AccentCare family, an ever-growing organization that is committed to quality care in our communities.
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
The Clinical Manager is responsible for ensuring that patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately. The Clinical Manager is responsible for ensuring that care and services are delivered appropriately as well as the supervision of clinical personnel.
Licensure & Certification
- Registered nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in all states company serves patients.
- Complies and maintains current CPR certification.
- Graduate of National League for nursing accredited school of nursing. BSN degree is preferred.
- Two (2) years of management or supervisory experience in health care setting, preferably home care.
Preferred / Other Qualifications:
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills.
Essential Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Case Management
- Huddle Calls
- Clinician PTO Approval
- 30 Day Readmission Rate
- Documentation Timeliness
- Clinical Productivity
- Complaints (Tier 2)
- Disciplinary actions
- Clinical Optimization
- Operate by the highest standards of integrity and ethics
- Achieve quality outcomes and excellence
- Measure and increase the value we provide to all we serve
- Improve healthcare through leadership, innovation and compassions
- Change lives by providing the best value in healthcare for whom we serve
- Written and verbal communication with patients, peers, supervisors and the interdisciplinary team demonstrates HRS' core values of RESPECT*, customer service and teamwork (*R – referral source, E - Employees & their lifestyle, S – Standards & Benchmarks (CPIs), P – Patients & their caregivers, E – Education, C - Customer Service, T – Teamwork for transitions of care).
- Shows flexibility and team work in taking assignment (outside of assigned territory or extra points) to meet patient's and company's needs.