Client Coordinator - Homecare
Don't just make a living...Make a Difference! Our team is growing, and we invite you to learn more about this exciting opportunity with AccentCare®. Learn more about us at www.accentcare.com.
The Client Service Coordinator is responsible for monitoring and supporting the daily activities of services being provided to clients in accordance with state regulations and company policy, while ensuring quality coordination of service for our clients and Care Partners.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Functions of the Position):
- Functions as primary support for daily EVV and payroll functions
- Processes and communicates authorization and schedule changes to ensure coordination of service and client satisfaction
- Coordinates utilization of Care Partner teams to ensure fill rate expectations met
- Researches and resolves payroll and billing questions under direction from the Client Service Manager.
- Functions as liaison for Field Supervisors in communicating with payer Case Management teams
- Supports recruiting and onboarding needs of team
- Responsible for scheduling and monitoring / reporting all required client visits by field supervisor
- Assists Client Service Manager in the presentation of staff training related to program requirements for newly hired and current office employees
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Complies with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Previous home health care or home care experience highly desirable
- High School or GED required. Associate’s Degree preferred
- Staffing experience preferred
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to meet or exceed tight deadlines
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Ability to utilize effective problem solving skills
- Strong presentation and training skills
- Strong customer service skills with internal/external clients
- Excellent Conflict Management skills
- Knowledge of State requirements
- Able to work in variety of environmental conditions
- Must be conscientious and ability to understand needs of aged and disabled
WORK ENVIRONMENT/DEMANDS OF THE POSITION:
(Travel, Physical Demand, Dexterity, Mental Demand, Working Conditions)
- Travel: Position requires minimal business travel and a valid Driver’s License.
- Physical Demand: Light physical effort. For example, standing, bending, or stooping for extended periods, operating light office equipment, e.g., personal computer, copier, fax machine, etc., manually handling medium weight materials and/or equipment (0 to 20 pounds).
- Dexterity: Light dexterity, e.g. using data processing equipment, long periods of standing/sitting, etc.
- Mental Demand: Moderate to high degree of concentration due to volume, complexity, and/or “pressure” of work.
- Working Conditions: Clean working conditions with no disagreeable factors.
Thank you for your interest in AccentCare. We will review your qualifications and follow up if we believe you could be a good fit for this position.