Assistant General Manager
Don't just make a living...Make a Difference! Our team is growing, and we invite you to learn more about this exciting opportunity with AccentCare®. Learn more about us at www.accentcare.com.
Position: Assistant General Manager - Home Care - West Covina CA
Reports to: General Manager or Area Operations Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: The Assistant General Manager is responsible for the oversight and management of all day to day operational, compliance, administrative, customer service, and business development responsibilities within the Medical Home Care location. Supports their direct manager by ensuring day to day operational tasks are being performed effectively and consistent with strategic and financial objectives.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Functions of the Position):
- Drive growth of the business through sales, marketing, and education to referral sources as well maintain relations with current customers and clients; Review P&L and provide input to the development and management of budget objectives with the Regional Director and Area Vice President.
- Recruit, hire, and train internal staff, with input from the DPCS for any clinical hires; ensure staff is placed appropriately in the field
- Be responsible for understanding and compliance with State, Federal and applicable accreditation requirements
- Responsible for assuring that funding source authorizations are updated and current for all patients and that billing and payroll functions are performed in conjunction with company policies and processes.
- Responsible for management and professional development of internal staff (to include disciplinary action with employees when necessary)
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.