Accounts Payable Specialist
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Accounts Payable Specialist
Reports to: Accounts Payable Director
As an Accounts Payable Specialist you will:
- Clarify any questionable invoice items, prices, or receiving signatures.
- Obtain proper information and/or data regarding invoice payments.
- Assemble invoices to be completed for payment.
- Verify all address and Federal ID numbers of vendors if available.
- Calculate all extensions and totals on invoices; calculating and taking discounts if applicable.
- Verify general ledger coding, reviews invoices and requisitions for satisfactory payment approval; checking vendor files for any previous payments; assigns voucher numbers.
- Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices, or correspondence necessary for files.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- 2+ years Accounts Payable experience
- Knowledge of 1099 Reporting Requirements
- Knowledge of accounting principals
- Ability to use MS Excel for data entry, sorting/filtering, formulas, and basic reporting
- Ability to use MS Word to create correspondence, spell/grammar check tools, and updating information within forms/templates