Central Intake Supervisor
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with over 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position Title: Central Intake Supervisor
Location: McKinney, TX
Shift: Full Time
Reports To: Director of Intake
The Intake Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the intake team completes the referral process in an accurate and timely manner. The Intake Supervisor will be responsible for monitoring the coordination of information to clients, their family members, physicians, referral sources, facility staff, agency staff, and any others involved in assuring continuity of client care.
- Partners with the Service Center Director to monitor results of the Central intake team to ensure referrals are processed in accordance with internal/external customer expectations.
- Serves as a resource to intake staff and identifies next steps in problem resolution
- Interacts effectively with corporate staff, managers, employees, clients, professional colleagues and vendors.
- Assists with monitoring and auditing activities and investigations, and implementing quality improvement processes, as required.
- Demonstrates service excellence, guiding principles and mission of AccentCare, inc. in work performance
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department
- 1-3 years related intake experience including supervision
- Fundamental working knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures and ability to apply in varied situations.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven computer and database management skills
- Resolution orientation