Account Manager - Home Health
Don't just make a living...Make a Difference! Our team is growing, and we invite you to learn more about the exciting opportunities with Texas Home Health, an AccentCare® company.
Why work at Texas Home Health?
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- Competitive Salary
- Generous paid time off (PTO) benefits for full time employees
- 6 Paid Holidays + 2 floating holidays annually
- Training and career development
- Opportunity to enroll in company sponsored medical, dental and vision benefits after meeting eligibility criteria
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ability to make a positive impact on the local community
- Great company culture that encourages a team environment and personal development
Position: Account Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with payors and community referral sources/organizations to achieve referral and admission volume and revenue goals. Increase visibility of the brand to drive Care Partner candidates to the local office. Manage all aspects of customer needs. Interact with managed care and community organization’s leadership. Assist in managing local market branding.
What does an Account Manager do?
- Establishes and maintains contact with referral sources including but not limited to hospitals, physicians, Case Managers, insurance companies, and other payors.
- Distributes information materials and participates in related promotional activities.
- Prospect and qualify new clients and referral sources, initiating and establishing new relationships from the interest generation stage through to close.
- Participates in on-going assessment of community needs and collaborates with operations to establish objectives for the expansion of relationships to meet those needs.
- Assume ongoing related client/referral source communication and presentations.
- Facilitates communication between payors, the community, and local office operations.
- Assists in development of agency-wide marketing plan, provides creative marketing techniques.
- Is informed regarding competitors pricing/marketing strategies.
- Works to increase number of referrals taken under care including assisting potential clients with funding sources for care through Medicaid, VA, and other payors.
- Exercises excellent time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines and sustain ability to work in a multi-task environment leading to completion of marketing activity and reporting promptly.
- Conduct external recruiting activities increasing Care Partner candidates in the local branch.
- Complies with legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
What we look for in a qualified candidate:
- Home Care and Home Health Background – Preferred
- Account Management Experience – Required
- Managed Care Experience - Preferred
- Service Sales Experience – Preferred
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, minimum of 5 years sales experience calling on community based referral sources.
- Knowledge in:
- Gerontology/Alzheimer’s disease
- Home Health Services regulations
- Consultative Sales
- Strong business and managed care
Thank you for your interest in Texas Home Health. We will review your qualifications and follow up if we believe you would be a good fit for this position!