Senior Operations Planning and Forecasting Analyst
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
The Sr. Analyst/Analyst, Capacity Planning and Analysis works collaboratively with corporate, operations and clinical leaders to develop accurate forecasts of future, clinical staffing needs to support ongoing growth initiatives for each region, sub-region and branch within AccentCare’s home health line of business. Each analyst will be responsible for a specific geography or set of geographies within the home health line of business. Leverages demand forecasts to ensure the right clinical staff will be hired and deployed in the right place and at the right time. Works with operations and HR leaders to ensure the appropriate number of requisitions are placed to support this effort. Coordinates with finance on future outlook to ensure alignment around Average Daily Census (ADC) growth expectations and impacts to financial forecasts. In addition to a focus on clinical capacity, this role will act as the primary analytical support mechanism for the operations team within their specific geographies, ensuring there is a strong understanding of business trends and future expectations of performance. While initial focus will be within the home health sector responsibilities may ultimately include other lines of business (Hospice, Personal Care Services) over time.
- Within the analyst’s specific geography(ies) develops and maintains the end to end process associated with AccentCare’s capacity planning and staffing approach for the home health line of business.
- Working with operations ensures modeling output is summarized appropriately for each level of leadership such that plans are easily understood
- Conducts periodic reviews of modeling output and creates alignment among their operating regions of future staffing plans.
- Partners with HR to ensure the full operationalization of capacity/staffing plans including hiring/training timelines to support onboarding and productivity ramp-up ahead of stated need.
- Develops detailed analysis around variances to plan. Leverages information to improve future process and/or modeling.
- Collaborates with finance to ensure understanding of future ADC projections as well as timing of staffing needs.
- Acts as internal consultant for operations on any analytical needs. Advocates on behalf of operations with other departments but also acts as an independent arbiter to ensure unbiased views in analysis are created and understood.
- Leads ad hoc analysis and presentations, providing relevant insights as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics or other analytical discipline with 1-3 years’ work experience in an analytically oriented role. MBA degree helpful, but not required.
- Prior healthcare experience including home health a plus.
- Oral Communication – speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Written Communication – writes clearly and informatively; varies writing style to meet needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills, judgment, and an ability to collaborate with and influence executives, managers and the general associate population.
- Strong computer skills, especially advanced skills in EXCEL, Powerpoint and financial model building
- Business Intelligence (BI) Development – ability to leverage BI tools such as Qliksense, Tableau and Power BI to drive deep analytical insights and understanding of business trends.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Critical thinking to translate business needs into specific goals, actions and deliverables.
- Strong business acumen, influencing, thought and leadership
- Results and resolution-oriented and thrives in a fast-paced environment.