Senior Business Systems Analyst -Salesforce
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Position: Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Reports to: Director – IT Business Applications
As a Sr. Business Systems Analyst you will:
* Provide oversight of applications in the company’s application portfolio
* Be accountable for system integrations, SLA’s, configuration and modifications of applications
* Provide leadership and guidance to other business / systems analysts as needed
* Develop business requirements as needed for applications. Requirements will include both business process requirements and business rules governing data management and interfaces.
* Provide support for the configuration and customization of all systems
* Create materials to support testing of the application, interfaces and reports
* Assist with the creation of application training materials
* Assist Project Manager in the creation of project management materials as needed (Project Charter, schedule, presentations)
* Assist Project Manager / and team with tracking of project work activities
* Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
* Provide a high level of customer service to our patients/clients and each other. Respect and values diversity.
* Function as a team member.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
* Five or more years of experience administering applications
* Five years of experience working with Business reporting via tools a plus
* Experience in supporting system interfaces to both internal and external systems
* Possess a strong understanding of applications including infrastructure and development life cycle
* Possess a strong understanding of application solutions and functional processes
* Possess a solid SQL writing skills with Microsoft tools
* Ability to conduct themselves professionally and able to communicate to all levels of the organization
* Ability to work well with both functional and technical team members in a high energy environment
* Good communicator
* Excellent writing skills utilizing IT best practices for requirements analysis, product selection, testing