AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
The IT Integration Engineer will utilize a wide breadth of technical knowledge across networks (data/voice), application systems, on premise to Cloud, SaaS (software as a service), including Cybersecurity technologies across platforms. The IT Integration Engineer will also develop and execute platform consolidation activities per IT roadmap standards. Developing and enhancing the IT integration playbook for repeatable process executions with an emphasis on flawless execution without impacting service continuity.
- Assess existing IT environments for integration of new acquisitions; develop Transition Service Agreements based on support needs and required effort; including developing and continually enhancing the IT integration playbook for repeatable process execution
- Develop and execute platform consolidations per IT standards. Provide critical monitoring of network and systems health during conversion to target platforms.
- Identify opportunities for innovation using systems to reduce manual and clinician effort, working with the development team to prioritize and deploy network and end user equipment to offices across the country.
- Strengthen information flow business requirement translation and design planning for “Newco” including interfacing with IMO (Integration Management Office), IT PMO and leadership; persuade the team towards the “right solution” through collaborative discussion.
- Research, recommend, and implement new IT technology aligned to the IT Roadmap taking a high customer service approach with AC and Partner employees, patients, families- and especially care givers to make transition easy and a consulting approach with JV partner to ensure a thorough understanding of their environment exists as well as needed controls so that partner activities do not jeopardize business and patient care.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer related field required.
- 5-7 years of IT integration experience migrating and consolidating networks, systems, and processes to a standard platform as well as general IT experience with infrastructure, app/dev and cyber security required.
- Experience developing an IT integration playbook required.
- Proven success executing a project plan to and integration timeline while ensuring service continuity is maintained.
- Fluency with Microsoft products: Exchange Online, Office 365, Server 2008 through 2019, Windows 10.
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, OSI Model, SNMP Protocol, subnetting, and VLAN configuration.
- Fluency in LAN and WAN environments, with experience supporting remote locations.
- Design and implementation experience with Cisco, Microsoft, HCHB, Workday, Salesforce, Crowdstrike and other technologies including on premise, hosted, and SaaS telephony systems including PBX and VoIP platforms a plus.
- Experience creating effective execution strategies for migrating platforms.
- Previous experience as a consultant or sales engineer preferred.
- Position requires Covid-19 Vaccination as a condition of employment
- Ability to manage expectations and articulate changes required for platform consolidation.
- Understanding the latest software and hardware engineering principles and practices, such as methods and challenges of integration.
- Ability to organize self and others.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written.
- Ability to decipher technical data and explain it in plain English.
- Ability to prioritize workload and execute tasks accordingly and in line with industry best practices.
- Works well in team situations.