The Recruiter is responsible for the recruiting and onboarding of Care Partners for their assigned PCS agency.
- Perform recruiting duties to ensure that Care Partner staffing levels are maintained including keeping an accurate location of Care Partners to identify recruiting needs in particular areas/zones (zip codes), attending job fairs, work sources, etc. to recruit Care Partners, running criminal background checks of candidates, and conducting Care Partner orientation as needed.
- Maintain Care Partner personnel files by filing and logging daily paper activity related to application files, creating files for new hires, and pulling files for Care Coordinators.
- Conduct field supervisory visits as needed
- Communicate with Agency Administration, Field Manager, and Regional Directors to ensure compliance with Agency policies and procedures
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.
- Minimum 1 year of experience of general clerical duties
- 60 college hours or 2 years of management experience in a Health Care setting
- Working knowledge of recruiting procedures
- Able to communicate effective, both orally and in writing
- Strong records maintenance skills
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports
- Basic data entry skills
- Ability to use independent judgment in day to day situations
- Strong ability to manage confidential information
- Possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic
WORK ENVIRONMENT/DEMANDS OF THE POSITION:
- Physical Demand:
- Seldom (up to 33%): walking
- Often (33-66%): reaching, lifting and carrying up to 30 pounds
- Nearly Continuously (> 66%): sitting
- Mental Demand: Moderate to high degree of concentration due to volume, complexity, and/or “pressure” of work.
- Working Conditions: Office environment. Clean working conditions but may encounter a variety of environmental conditions in the coursed of fulfilling duties outside of office.