Title - Graphic Designer
This position will be tasked with creating visual concepts and layouts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate audiences. This position will develop the overall layout and production design for logos, brand identity items, advertisements, brochures, magazines, corporate reports, and other related items.
Core Design Duties:
- Meet with clients or marketing leadership to determine the scope of a project
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images or document layout that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or marketing leaders
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Improves AccentCare marketing project management, by performing hygiene on open requests and establishing templates for repeatable project types.
- Occasional program management of a time bound, purpose-oriented project of sub-project of a larger AccentCare effort. This may not include any design work, but instead be the oversight of a set of actions and ensuring that each particular task is completed and the end-user is aware of our progress.
- Able to interact with and develop relationships with senior and executive leaders, in order to manage expectations and deliver first-class support for key business initiatives
- Must have an agile/flexible mindset, with the ability to consume all relevant information, from various stakeholders, and make a sound judgement call, sometimes on the fly, while staying calm under pressure
- Ability to track, measure, and report relevant KPIs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with and general understanding of: web content management systems (WordPress), social media management tools, reputation management platforms, news wire and monitoring services, Google or Adobe analytics, as well as other communications tools/platforms
- Creative thinker, experienced in representing ideas through the creative process, working with both creative directors/designers and videographers (in-house or agency)
- Strong understanding of the Adobe Creative suite of tools required
- Familiarity with marketing project management systems required
- Experience in healthcare or consumer brands desired