Business Analyst - Operations
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
The Business Analyst reports to the Director of Integration Management Office, the Business Analyst will support assigned integration projects and serve in an analytical role responsible for gathering requirements, conducting gap analysis, process mapping, rolling out new processes and testing.
- Manage all aspects of integration projects from vision, scope, design, development, procurement, implementation, deployment, and project exit processes.
- Collaborate with the integration team and subject matter experts to identify impacts as new company switched to AccentCare model.
- Manage and maintain relationships with external vendors and consultants as needed.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
The Business Analyst’s primary role is to analyze and document business processes, conduct process cross walks, process implementations, and suggest solutions for improvement and modifications in processes, doing so with an underlying knowledge of and expertise of the business. The Business Analyst will work with Project Managers, Subject Matter Experts, Functional Area Leaders, integration teams, and external vendors to aid the successful integration of new companies and/or joint ventures.
- In addition to the above activities, the Business Analyst duties also include soliciting, analyzing and documenting business requirements and then working toward reasonable business solution. The Business Analyst acts as a facilitator among various organizational groups in order to complete the milestones within the proposed solution. This can extend into a full ROI analysis in order to advise management on a project's expected value to the business.
- The Business Analyst helps serve as a bridge between the Business-focused teams, Subject Matter Experts, IT, and Integration team. The Business Analyst must be familiar with and have a working knowledge of various quantitative modeling and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies. The Business Analyst serves as a liaison among the stakeholders of the various business units, acting to identify current and future business requirements, as well as working with the integration leads to enable their development of business solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Interface with business users and other stakeholders, assesses needs, gathers requirements, develops process maps, documents processes and workflows, composes meeting minutes, creates or assists with test plans and test cases.
- Act as a liaison between various business units, Project Managers, and the integration team.
- Solves business requirement problems creatively, using all investigative resources available to research possible solutions. Presents problems and solutions effectively in writing or verbally before a group.
- Drive and follow standards to increase project success, improves project status transparency and makes resource allocation more effective.
- Facilitate in project definition and develop project plans and assist with project meetings. Track project deliverables, mitigate risks and escalate issues.
- Document business rules, functional requirements, and business processes.
- Coordinate and facilitate project meetings and workshops.
- Plan user acceptance testing and training.
- Must be an outstanding communicator and possess the self-confidence to work comfortably at all levels of the organization.
- 5 to 7 years of progressive healthcare experience
- At least 5 years experience serving as a Business Analyst on large-scale projects from conception through implementation
- Prior experience working on Mergers and Acquisitions is required
- Knowledge of the operational, technological and clinical aspects of healthcare is desired
- Must have a track record of managing multiple priorities simultaneously, and meeting reporting deadlines.
- Excellent planning & project management skills
- Ability to communicate with coworkers with varying levels of technical expertise
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation/interpersonal/listening skills
- Excellent problem solving & task analysis skills
- Excellent time management, prioritization & organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with competing priorities
- Willingness to take on new projects & technologies