Administrative Specialist- in office Bristol
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes delivering evidence-based care in the home and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make a Difference every day.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Shift: Full Time
Location: Bristol, PA
As an Administrative Assistant you will:
- Answer phone and direct calls to appropriate personnel.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Type, copy and/or distribute correspondence or forms as needed.
- Open, sort and distribute mail as needed.
- Work on special ongoing and nonrecurring projects.
- Adhere to scheduled working hours.
- Perform other duties and tasks assigned.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of administrative experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Verifiable skills with Microsoft Office products, specifically expert experience in Excel
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Ability to interact with all types of people