Field Supervisor - Homecare
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, hiring, orienting, training, and supervising all Care Partners (Caregivers) and Lead Staffing Coordinators. Responsible for assisting with the scheduling process. Follows up on Worker’s Compensation and unemployment claims. Responsible for Care Partner and Lead Staffing Coordinator counseling, performance evaluation, conflict resolution, corrective action, and termination according to AccentCare’s guidelines. Conducts phone assessments of Clients as necessary. Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
Position: Field Supervisor
Reports to: Manager
- The Field Supervisor is mainly responsible for new client referrals, monitoring and conducting client home visits.
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, hiring, orienting, training, and supervising all Care Partners.
- Responsible for assisting with the scheduling process.
- Follows up on Worker’s Compensation and unemployment claims.
- Conducts supervisory visits per contractual or operational guidelines. Completes phone assessments of Clients as necessary
- Is a First Aid/CPR trainer
- Conducts Monthly Safety Meetings
- New hire orientations and recruitment
- Emergency caregiver coverage
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
• 2 years of supervisory experience healthcare setting or 60 hours of college credit. (Can substitute 1 yrs of supervisor experience with 30 hours of college credit.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Completed 2 years of full-time study at an accredited College or University.
Thank you for your interest in AccentCare!