Client Service Coordinator - Home Care
At AccentCare we strive to serve our clients as if they were our own family. Do you have a passion for helping people? Are you looking for a way to help impact the lives of our seniors? We are looking for a Client Service Coordinator for home care who wants to work in a rewarding team environment! Join AccentCare today and make a difference!
Why Work at AccentCare?
- Competitive pay for the Client Service Coordinator
- Excellent opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Generous paid time off (PTO) benefits for full time employees
- Six paid holidays plus two floating holidays annually
- Opportunity to enroll in company sponsored medical, dental and vision benefits after meeting eligibility criteria
- Optional 401k
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training and career development
- Ability to make a positive impact on the local community
- Great company culture that encourages a team environment and personal development
What You’ll Do
As the Client Service Coordinator in home care, you will be responsible for monitoring and supporting the daily activities of services being provided to clients in accordance with state regulations and company policy, while ensuring quality coordination of service for our clients and Care Partners.
Other Client Service Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Functions as primary support for daily EVV and payroll functions
- Processes and communicates authorization and schedule changes to ensure coordination of service and client satisfaction
- Coordinates utilization of Care Partner teams to ensure fill rate expectations met
- Researches and resolves payroll and billing questions under direction from the Client Service Manager.
- Functions as liaison for Field Supervisors in communicating with payer Case Management teams
- Supports recruiting and onboarding needs of team
- Responsible for scheduling and monitoring / reporting all required client visits by field supervisor
- Assists Client Service Manager in the presentation of staff training related to program requirements for newly hired and current office employees
Who You Are
- Previous home health care or home care experience highly desirable
- High School or GED required. Associate’s Degree preferred
- Staffing experience preferred
- Excellent verbal/written communication, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Ability to utilize effective problem solving skills
- Strong presentation and training skills
- Strong customer service skills with internal/external clients
Thank you for your interested in AccentCare! We will review your information and reach out if your qualifications are a match for the Client Service Coordinator role!