AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Job Description: Director Transformation
The Director Transformation will manage AccentCare’s Transformation program and lead the Change Management effort at an enterprise level to drive measurable and sustainable results by articulating strategic direction and the incremental path to reach vision in a step-wise, iterative manner. The Director will Lead teams of project resources in highly a matrixed environment to achieve on-time, on-budget, and on-scope results while defining and implementing Program Management best practices within the organization.
- Program Management – monitor the status of work stream initiatives, risk management, manage project interdependencies and report status of projects to C-Suite.
- Change Management (CM) – define CM strategy and lead the Transformation CM effort.
- Program Governance – Define and implement of Program Management best practices with the organization
- Mentoring – Provide leadership by guiding and mentoring program / project managers on Program and Project Management best practices
- 10+ years of Program Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree preferred
- PMP certification or PgMP certification a plus
- Position requires CV-19 Vaccination as a condition of employment.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures and ability to use in varied situations
- Ability to apply advanced skills to adapt and meet some complex or non-routine situations
- Advance ability to manage projects/programs, developing detailed project schedules, accountabilities, deadlines, and anticipate problems that may impede work
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills to tailor communications to effectively reach an audience, verify understanding, and negotiate with internal and/or external stakeholders
- Ability to actively listen and solicit information and feedback from a wide variety of sources
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal/listening skills
- Expert ability to interact with and create a collaborative working environment amongst and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic