Assistant Manager - Home Health
Don't just make a living...Make a Difference! Our team is growing, and we invite you to learn more about the exciting opportunities with AccentCare®.
Why work at AccentCare?
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- Competitive Salary
- Generous paid time off (PTO) benefits for full time employees
- 6 Paid Holidays + 2 floating holidays annually
- Training and career development
- Opportunity to enroll in company sponsored medical, dental and vision benefits after meeting eligibility criteria
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ability to make a positive impact on the local community
- Great company culture that encourages a team environment and personal development
Position: Assistant General Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: The Assistant General Manager is responsible for the oversight and management of all day to day operational, compliance, administrative, customer service, and business development responsibilities within the Medical Home Care location. Supports their direct manager by ensuring day to day operational tasks are being performed effectively and consistent with strategic and financial objectives.
What does an Assistant General Manager do?
- Drive growth of the business through sales, marketing, and education to referral sources as well maintain relations with current customers and clients; Review P&L and provide input to the development and management of budget objectives with the Regional Director and Area Vice President.
- Recruit, hire, and train internal staff, with input from the DPCS for any clinical hires; ensure staff is placed appropriately in the field
- Be responsible for understanding and compliance with State, Federal and applicable accreditation requirements
- Responsible for assuring that funding source authorizations are updated and current for all patients and that billing and payroll functions are performed in conjunction with company policies and processes.
- Responsible for management and professional development of internal staff (to include disciplinary action with employees when necessary)
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.
What we look for in a qualified candidate:
- 3-5 years of experience in homecare preferred
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (3-5 years of home care experience may be substituted for degree)
- Be able to troubleshoot issues and concerns of clients, internal/external staff, and referrals sources and develop a solution or plan to address
- Intermediate office/administrative support skills such as filing, data entry, scheduling, and maintaining calendars in order to fill in for direct reports as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills order to effectively communicate with direct reports, supervisors, clients, and customers
- Be able to engage in active listening to solicit feedback from multiple sources in order to gain knowledge to develop solutions
- Must be able to negotiate rates w/ both staff and clients
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with competing priorities
Thank you for your interest in AccentCare. We will review your qualifications and follow up if we believe you would be a good fit for this position!