RN Field Supervisor
Don’t just make a living…Make a difference!
Alliance for Health of New York, an AccentCare company, has been serving New Yorkers for over 30 years during which we have built a solid reputation for quality care, experience, and our commitment to our patients and their families. Our compassionate, qualified teams partner with community healthcare providers to deliver consistently exceptional care for patients and their family in New York City.
Join our team! Grow with our company! Help our clients achieve optimal levels of health and remain independent at home!
Position: RN Field Supervisor
Reports to: Area Operations Director
As an RN Field Supervisor you will:
- Conduct field-nursing visits for initial home care assessments, re- assessment, supervision visits post-hospital visits, and para professional visits.
- Provide and review the patient information documents i.e. admission packet, plan of care, advance directives, Bill of Rights, consents, patient education.
- Communicate with referrers/discharge planners to review eligibility for agency services and to develop and coordinate the plan of care.
- Identify the appropriate level of care required by the patient. Ensure the environment is conducive to the provision of home care.
- Communicate findings with the patient’s physician and obtain verbal orders as necessary.
- Develop and implement treatment plans in conjunction with the patient’s authorized medical practitioner.
- Initiate written Medical Orders and written reports to the patient’s physician, as necessary.
- Assess all medication to identify possible ineffective drug therapy or adverse reactions, significant side effects, drug allergies, and contraindicated medications.
- Initiate referrals for other services or community resources as needed.
- Interpret and reinforce agency policy and procedures to professional and paraprofessional staff.
- Provide 24-hour on-call coverage on a rotation basis.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Current New York State License as a Registered Professional Nurse
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required
- One (1) year experience in the provision of nursing care in an acute care facility, preferred.
- One year satisfactory Nursing experience in Home Care, desired
- Good organizational writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel to all business locations
AccentCare, Inc. company is one of the largest home care companies in the United States. AccentCare, Inc. is a leader in post-acute healthcare, with innovative partnerships and care models covering the full continuum, from personal, non-medical care to skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice, and care management. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, AccentCare has over 24,000 compassionate professionals in more than 175 locations, collectively serving over 123,000 individuals across 16 states.