Clinical Hiring Manager-RN
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position Title: Clinical Hiring Manager
Reports To: Director, Talent Acquisition
AccentCare is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join the Talent Acquisition Team in a newly created role! The Clinical Hiring Manager (RN) will be responsible for the selection and support of all new hires and clinicians of the assigned agencies in our Atlanta, GA region. The Clinical Hiring Manager will serve as an ongoing resource to staff and liaison to the community and schools.
- Interviews all qualified candidates scheduled by TA partner. Utilizes Behavioral based interview guides, skills assessment for clinical staff and Predictive Index to make the best hiring decisions.
- Utilizes ATS Evaluation tools to communicate hiring decisions and compensation based upon hiring grids and internal equity.
- Leads New Hire orientation and develops a seamless transition to the Talent Management team.
- Partners with Agency leadership to provide ongoing support of new hires and retention strategies that include scheduled follow-up with new hires to reduce turnover, career development and exit interviews
- Serves as a Brand Ambassador for AccentCare by developing an understanding of the organization, business lines and specialties in order to sell opportunities through community networking events and school partnerships
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.
- Minimum 1 year healthcare experience working either in the field or in the recruitment sector
- College degree
- RN or LVN required
- Ability to assess clinical competencies for field clinicians
- Effective and professional communicate skills both orally and in writing
- Strong client and project management skills
- Ability to sell opportunities, influence decision making and negotiate offers
- Ability to manage workload independently utilizing critical thinking skills
- Possess a proactive, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic