Don't just make a living...Make a Difference! Become a Care Partner today! Our team is growing, and we invite you to learn more about this exciting opportunity with AccentCare of Washington®. Learn more about us at www.accentcare.com.
AccentCare of Washington is seeking reliable, compassionate Care Partners. At AccentCare of Washington we provide paid training, sick time, mileage & travel time (between Clients), and we work with your schedule offering a variety of shifts.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
Care Partners provide both Personal Care Services (hands-on) as well as Homemaking Tasks (non-hands-on) for clients. The purpose of the Care Partner is to provide non-medical support to the client, enabling them to remain in their own home.
- Responsible for providing personal assistance services such as light housekeeping, personal care, respite, and escorts for the client in accordance with the established service plan to enable the client to function in the home and community.
- Shall perform services as identified on the Service Plan.
- Report to the supervisor any significant changes in client's circumstances or condition.
- Shall report emergency situations to appropriate individuals in accordance with written policies.
- Check for safety measures to be taken on an on-going basis for client and attendant protection.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare of Washington.
- Current CPR Certification & First Aid Certification (Ask us how we can help)
- Homecare Aide certification or CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant
- Current TB Test (within 90 days of hire)
- Professional references.
- Must be able to work in a safe manner without direct supervision
- Must be able to respond to emergency situations in a calm and effective manner
Please contact your local office at 206-748-7648 with any questions!