Field Specialist Corp Compliance
Support and enhance the AccentCare Compliance Program with an emphasis on our Personal Care Services (PCS) service line. Conduct oversight audits/reviews to validate compliance with established laws, regulations, policies, and managerial guidelines. Investigate reports of alleged non-compliance, and work with management representatives to correct issues. Develop and implement training and corrective action plans.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Functions of the Position):
- Serves as direct compliance resource for PCS Operations and offices and provides guidance on compliance and regulatory matters
- Investigates reports of non-compliance as assigned, with a focus on PCS issues/concerns
- Documents investigation findings and outcomes in accordance with department procedures
- Monitors and documents corrective action plans
- Conducts ongoing and targeted compliance oversight audits and reviews
- Develops and conducts Compliance educational offerings; provides webinars and in-services as needed
- Proactively identifies systemic issues and prepares solutions to address them in a timely manner, up to and including coordinating workgroups and meetings.
- Coordinates with legal counsel and Operations departments as needed to confirm adherence to laws and regulations relating to new or revised products and service offerings.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in increasingly responsible positions in a home healthcare and/or personal care services environment including experience with compliance/regulatory matters
- Project management experience
- Experience conducting compliance investigations, preferably in home health care setting
- Experience in developing and conducting auditing and monitoring (Internal Audit, Quality Improvement or QAPI)
- Understanding of revenue cycle and reimbursement for federally funded programs and private payers
- Knowledge of continuous improvement, change management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Active Registered Nurse (R.N. license) or Licensed PT or OT from any state
- Compliance or operational experience in a personal care services environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in health information management, Health Care Administration, or other related health care field
- Extensive knowledge of personal care regulatory environment
- Statistical data analysis experience
- Experience with quality reporting and compliance submissions
- Knowledge and technical proficiency with Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Group facilitation and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Flexible, motivated by challenges; creative; Interpersonal skills
- Interpersonal skills, able to work independently as well as with teams
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, adapt to changing deadlines and prioritize work
- Must consistently demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and discretion
WORK ENVIRONMENT/DEMANDS OF THE POSITION:
(Travel, Physical Demand, Dexterity, Mental Demand, Working Conditions)
- Travel: Position requires some business travel (10%) and a valid Driver’s License.
- Physical Demand: Light physical effort. For example, standing, bending, or stooping for extended periods, operating light office equipment, e.g., personal computer, copier, fax machine, etc., manually handling medium weight materials and/or equipment (0 to 10 pounds).
- Dexterity: Light dexterity, e.g. using data processing equipment, long periods of standing/sitting, etc.
- Mental Demand: Moderate to high degree of concentration due to volume, complexity, and/or “pressure” of work.
- Working Conditions: Clean working conditions with no disagreeable factors PCSBO
Thank you for your interest in Accentcare Inc. We will review your qualifications and follow up if we believe you would be a good fit for this position!