Care Management LVN/LPN
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
As a Care Management LVN you will:
- Conduct care management follow up telephone calls post-discharge per RN direction
- Conduct follow-up visits in a variety of acute and post-acute care settings to conduct assigned patient assessment tasks as determined by the RN Care Manager, when required
- Ensure post-discharge follow-up with the community physician within 7-10 days of discharge
- Provide education to patients regarding red-flag symptoms and actions to take to avoid escalation of symptoms
- Remind the patient to take his/her portable personal health record to all physician follow-up appointments
- Perform medication reconciliation after follow-up physician appointments
- Assist in program planning, development and implementation. Assist in policy development, as needed.
- Establish portable personal health record to be shared at all physician follow-up appointments
- Monitor specified reports for identification of participants
- Determine eligibility of potential Care Management candidates
- Assist in maintaining/updating admission/discharge information in the EMR
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Current, unrestricted license / registration in practicing state as a Licensed Vocational Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse
- Knowledge of home health regulations and Care plan development preferred
- Knowledge of Transitional Care Strategies and patient self-care coaching techniques is preferred
- A minimum of five years’ experience as an LVN/LPN is preferred