Don’t just make a living…Make a difference!
AccentCare of New York, an AccentCare company, has been serving New Yorkers for over 30 years during which we have built a solid reputation for quality care, experience, and our commitment to our patients and their families. Our compassionate, qualified teams partner with community healthcare providers to deliver consistently exceptional care for patients and their family in New York City and the Hudson Valley.
Join our team! Grow with our company! Help our clients achieve optimal levels of health and remain independent at home!
Position: Employment Specialist
Reports to: Area Operations Director
As an Employment Specialist you will:
- Coordinate and manage the hiring process for paraprofessional field personnel from interview through hiring.
- Be responsible for coordinating Agency orientation.
- Attend community job fairs to market Agency employment opportunities.
- Reach out to applicable community resources to recruit appropriate personnel.
- Work directly with Nurse Instructor to prepare for trainings.
- Coordinate and manage field staff compliance consistent with New York State regulations and/or licensure requirements.
- Be responsible for internal auditing of personnel files consistent with the Agency’s policy and procedure, to participate in scheduled contract vendor audits.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Associates Degree Preferred
- Minimum of one (1) years related experience in a health care/social service environment preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Bilingual Spanish, required
- Accurate Data Entry
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Detail oriented
- Schedule flexibility
AccentCare, Inc. company is one of the largest home care companies in the United States. AccentCare, Inc. is a leader in post-acute healthcare, with innovative partnerships and care models covering the full continuum, from personal, non-medical care to skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice, and care management. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, AccentCare has over 24,000 compassionate professionals in more than 175 locations, collectively serving over 123,000 individuals across 16 states.