Account Executive - Home Health
SERVICE AREA: Denver, CO / surrounding
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of avenues for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Account Executive (AE)
Reports to: Regional Sales Managers
Job Description/Requirements: As an Account Executive (AE) you will:
- Establish and maintain contact with referral sources, hospitals, physicians, case managers and insurance companies.
- Educate the medical community of clinical programs that improve patient outcomes and allow them to maintain their home environment and participate in on-going assessment of community needs.
- Participate in developing new business opportunities through community outreach and participate in on-going assessment of community needs.
- Present disease-specific clinical programs to promote positive patient outcomes.
- Work closely with the clinical operations team to ensure seamless care transition coordination from an acute care setting to home and assist in developing an agency-wide marketing plan.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Ideal candidate has medical sales experience in the local market. One (1) year medical sales experience required
- Home health sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of success
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order