Client Manager - Home Care
Don't just make a living...Make a Difference! Our team is growing, and we invite you to learn more about this exciting opportunity with AccentCare®. Learn more about us at www.accentcare.com.
Position: Client Service Manager- BILINGUAL PREFERRED
POSITION SUMMARY: The Client Service Manager is responsible for providing overall strategic and operational leadership for a segment of the branch team. Responsible for business development initiatives and managing all functions necessary to ensure operational, service, and business goals are aligned with company and division business objectives.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Functions of the Position):
- Management of the overall operations of a segment of the branch team. Responsible for the overall quality and depth of the segment Care Partner pool; meeting Care Partner, Client and Referral Source Satisfaction goals adherence to Company Policy and Procedure and Compliance guidelines.
- Successfully implementing business initiatives.
- Oversight of the day to day activities of the assigned Team staff, including recruiting, hiring, assessment activity, staffing / scheduling, risk management requirements, timekeeping requirements, and all compliance and human resource needs
- Ensure on-call oversight and support for client and Care Partner’s needs
- Ensure all cross referral opportunities within the branch are identified and sourced appropriately
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Two years of branch or department supervisory experience required
- One or more years of Business Development experience preferred
- Home Care or Staffing Experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal/listening skills are required
- Effective problem solving and task analysis skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. Ability to manage and work in a multi-task environment and meet assigned deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees
- Must exhibit effective conflict management and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
Thank you for your interest in AccentCare. We will review your qualifications and follow up if we believe you would be a good fit for this position!