AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Reports to: Executive Director
As a Scheduler you will:
- Demonstrate computer efficiency.
- Demonstrate necessary skills and knowledge to coordinate work flow.
- Assists with the organization and preparation of office projects.
- Prepare reports accurately and timely.
- Communicate effectively both oral and written.
- Plan and organize work effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate effective problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate dependability.
- Participate in professional development and training activities.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Graduate of accredited practical/vocational nursing program
- Currently Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse in state(s) of agency operation
- Experience with scheduling in the medical field; homecare scheduling experience preferred
- Minimum of one year data entry, word processing and/or medical records maintenance experience in a medical customer service environment generally required
- Attention to detail, along with excellent organizational, oral and written communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills