Director Patient Care Services (DPCS) RN
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Director of Patient Care Services (Home Health)
Reports to: Executive Director
Our positions of clinical leadership allow you to utilize your experience through direct oversight of your team of talented clinicians who are committed to delivering quality patient care. Your passion, dedication and drive will help impact the lives of not only your staff, but also the lives of the patients and families who are in our care.
As a Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS) you will:
- Supervise day-to-day clinical and office operations.
- Ensure new patient referrals are assigned to the appropriate clinical personnel and that evaluations are performed within 48 hours, unless sufficient documentation exists to warrant a delay in care.
- Ensure plans of treatment are reviewed and assessed for appropriateness of clinical content frequency goals and referrals to other disciplines.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Commit to the values and missions of AccentCare, Inc.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferred, in nursing with current licensure to practice nursing in the state of agency operation
- Minimum three (3) years experience, within the last five (5) years, in a home health agency with at least one (1) year of which was in a supervisory or administrative role
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Prior use of Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) preferred
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with the state and/or organization requirements and is good working order