Administrative Assistant - Homecare
AccentCare® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing support to our office teams, working with the team to ensure quality coordination of service for our clients and Care Partners.
AccentCare, Inc. will make reasonable accommodations to “otherwise qualified individuals.”
Position: Field Supervisor
Reports to: Branch Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers and directs incoming calls
- Maintains both client and attendant files
- Maintains a working knowledge or EVV process to allow utilization as secondary EVV support for the office teams
- Responsible for the production and management of the documents utilized in the office for client and Care Partner support/oversight
- Assists office with generation of key, common reports.
- Assists office teams with resolution of payroll questions as directed.
- Greets and assist visitors
- Maintains confidential information
- Complies with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum (1) year experience in general clerical duties
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in record maintenance
- Ability to gather data and compile information and prepare reports
- Ability to verify data and correct errors
- Ability to interact successfully with internal and external contacts.
- AS400 and EVV knowledge preferred
- Ability to organize and process work in a timely manner for maximum productivity
Thank you for your interest in AccentCare!