Account Executive - Home Care
At AccentCare we strive to serve our clients as if they were our own family. Do you have a passion for helping people? Are you looking for a way to help impact the lives of our seniors? We are looking for an Account Executive for home care who wants to work in a rewarding team environment! Join AccentCare today and make a difference!
Why Work at AccentCare?
- Competitive base salary plus commission
- Excellent opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Generous paid time off (PTO) benefits for full time employees
- Six paid holidays plus two floating holidays annually
- Opportunity to enroll in company sponsored medical, dental and vision benefits after meeting eligibility criteria
- Optional 401k
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training and career development
- Ability to make a positive impact on the local community
- Great company culture that encourages a team environment and personal development
What You’ll Do
As the home care Account Executive with AccentCare, you will implement the marketing plan and act as a liaison between referral sources and AccentCare. You will initiate, develop, and nurture relationships with referral sources, new accounts, and clients in the community.
As the Account Executive with AccentCare, responsibilities include:
- Establishing and maintaining contact with referral sources, hospitals, physicians, Case Managers, and insurance companies.
- Distributing information materials and participating in related promotional activities.
- Develops contractual arrangements and maintains communication with vendors and partners.
- Participates in developing new business ventures and prepares presentations to potential partners.
- Provides creative marketing techniques and is informed regarding competitors pricing and marketing strategies.
- Acts as a liaison between referral resources and branch staff.
Who You Are
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or health related field.
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- Communicate and interact effectively with internal and external customers.
- Ability to establish and maintain a courteous and service-oriented working relationship with referral sources and clients.
- Exercise excellent time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Want to have fun while being the BEST!
Thank you for your interest in AccentCare! We will review your qualifications and reach out if your qualifications are a match for the Account Executive role!