Account Executive - Texas Home Health - Denton, TX
SERVICE AREA: Denton, TX
Position: Account Executive
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
As an Account Executive (AE) you will:
- Establish and maintain contact with referral sources, hospitals, physicians, case managers and insurance companies.
- Educate the medical community of clinical programs that improve patient outcomes and allow them to maintain their home environment and participate in on-going assessment of community needs.
- Participate in developing new business opportunities through community outreach and participate in on-going assessment of community needs.
- Present disease-specific clinical programs to promote positive patient outcomes.
- Work closely with the clinical operations team to ensure seamless care transition coordination from an acute care setting to home and assist in developing an agency-wide marketing plan.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Ideal candidate has medical sales experience in the local market. One (1) year medical sales experience required
- Home health sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of success
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order