Branch Manager Home Care
Don’t just make a living…Make a difference!
AccentCare of New York, an AccentCare company, has been serving New Yorkers for over 30 years during which we have built a solid reputation for quality care, experience, and our commitment to our patients and their families. Our compassionate, qualified teams partner with community healthcare providers to deliver consistently exceptional care for patients and their family in New York City and the Hudson Valley.
Join our team! Grow with our company! Help our clients achieve optimal levels of health and remain independent at home!
MUST SPEAK SPANISH
Position: Branch Manager Home Care servicing Yonkers and Poughkeepsie offices
Reports to: Area Operations Manager
As a Branch Manager servicing Yonkers and Poughkeepsie offices you will:
- Be responsible for providing overall strategic and operational leadership to assigned Care Center(s) and satellites (1-3 total sites) generating annual revenue.
- Be responsible for business development initiatives and managing all functions necessary to ensure operational, service, and sales methods, strategies, and goals are aligned with company and division business objectives.
- Utilize effective problem solving and task analysis skills
- Exercise excellent time management and organizational skills
- Manage the overall operations of the Care Center(s) and any Satellites:
- Full P&L responsibilities of the Care Center(s) and any Satellites: revenue generation and recognition, gross margin management, expense management impacting bottom line contribution, tracking and follow-up of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable to meet budget expectations
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining exemplary standards in the care of our clients and our referral sources
- Responsible for recruiting, training, and maintaining qualified, competent office staff
- Responsible for implementing corporate initiatives and team building at the Care Center
- Oversee daily operational functions of Care Center and satellites.
- Responsible for oversight and day-to-day activities of all office staff, to include recruiting, hiring, assessment activity, staffing / scheduling, risk management requirements, payroll / billing requirements, and all compliance and human resource needs
- Responsible for the overall quality and depth of the Care Partner pool
- Responsible for the overall service levels we provide to our clients and referral sources
- Responsible for managing pay and bill ratios, and associated gross margin, per budgeted expectations
- Support business development initiatives for the Care Center
- Support sales staff in their community activities as needed
- Generate revenue for Care Centers by developing and maintaining relationships with house account referral sources
- Maintain and improves service levels to contractual referral partners on an ongoing basis
- Develop service programs to meet the needs of our key facility referral partners
- Responsible for ensuring all cross referral opportunities within the Care Center are identified and sourced appropriately
Requirements of Qualified Candidates: (Must be fluent in Spanish/English)
- High School Diploma/GED, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Two years of branch or department supervisory experience required
- Two or more years in Process and team management
- Two or more years in Client Facing experience
- One or more years of Business Development experience preferred
- One or more years in Reporting experience
- Intermediate in Microsoft Excel
- Home Care or Staffing Experience preferred
- Experience with after hours on-call service is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal/listening skills are required
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees
- Must exhibit effective conflict management and negotiation skills
AccentCare, Inc. company is one of the largest home care companies in the United States. AccentCare, Inc. is a leader in post-acute healthcare, with innovative partnerships and care models covering the full continuum, from personal, non-medical care to skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice, and care management. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, AccentCare has over 24,000 compassionate professionals in more than 175 locations, collectively serving over 123,000 individuals across 16 states.