Hospice RN Case Manager - Full Time
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Position: Registered Nurse (RN) Hospice
Reports to: Director of Patient Care Services
As an RN Hospice you will:
* Complete an initial, comprehensive and ongoing comprehensive assessment of patient and family to determine hospice needs.
* Complete, maintain and submit accurate timely and relevant clinical notes regarding patient’s condition and care given.
* Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentations Standards.
* Commit to the values and mission of AccentCare, Inc.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
* Registered Nurse with current licensure to practice nursing in the state of agency operation and possess and maintain current CPR certification
* Registered Nurse with minimum one (1) year of hospice experience
* Bachelor’s degree in nursing, preferred
* Ability to work with and supervise hospice aides
* Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order