Home Health Aide Scheduling and Attendance
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Bilingual Home Health Aide Scheduling and Attendance Brooklyn NY
Reports to: Intake Manager
As a Home Health Aide Scheduling and Attendance you will:
- Resolve and process any scheduling and attendance discrepancies.
- Confirm calls, decreases and increases in service hours, unbalanced hours, master schedule, tasks entered and the patient’s plan of care, as necessary.
- Be responsible for case acceptance from vendors.
- Work with the Coordination and Billing departments to resolve and process any scheduling and attendance discrepancies.
- Prepare and audit the billing file before it is processed for payment.
- Resolve any and all Time and Attendance issues while maintaining the integrity of the information logged and tracked in the system.
- Be responsible for initial and on-going training of Home Health Aides on calling in and out, daily tasks and any other scheduling and attendance functions.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
- High School diploma required
- At least one year of related experience in high volume data entry
- Demonstrated ability of organizational skills and applications required
- Strong telephone and organization skills required
- Ability to read and interpret documents and procedure manuals and write routine reports and correspondence is essential
- Weekend shifts required