Hospice Clinical Liaison RN - McKinney, TX
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Position: Clinical Liaison
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager(HH) or Market Development Manager (Hospice)
As a Clinical Liaison you will:
- Call on physicians, hospitals, nursing facilities and other healthcare providers (discharge planners, social workers, and health care coordinators) to promote AccentCare homecare services.
- Be an expert regarding the services provided by AccentCare ensuring effective communication and collaboration with providers.
- Act as company liaison to clients to resolve problems and provide information on services and maintain positive relations.
- Work in partnership with the other Account Executives, Executive Director, and Regional Sales Manager to develop business plan and strategy for local market and implement business plan for local market and report progress and results to Regional Sales Manager.
- Maintain organized account information on each client, track sales data, and identify key accounts and potential problems.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Licensed RN or LVN/LPN currently licensed as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation
- One (1) year of RN or LVN/LPN experience in local market with a strong knowledge of governmental home health regulations, Medicare requirements, and care plan development techniques
- Previous medical sales experience preferred
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order