RN Registered Nurse Behavioral Health
Service Area: Waco, TX
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.Position: Behavioral Health RN (BHN)
Reports to: Executive Director
As an Behavioral Health RN you will:
• Maintain the delivery of quality patient care with a specialty in the area of behavioral/mental health.
• Combine the activities of direct and indirect care provided to pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
• Partner with CHHA, CNA, LVN, and RN staff regarding patient care activities.
• Perform patient assessments, develop patients care plans, evaluate patients care plans’ effectiveness, modify as
appropriate, and document all patient care as appropriate.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates
• Baccalaureate or Associate Degree in Nursing or Diploma Graduate. Possess and maintain current CPR certification
• A minimum of two (2) years acute psychiatric experience or certification from an accredited psychiatric program
• Acute care experience in medicine and surgery in a hospital setting strongly preferred. Home care experience
• Licensed and current registration to practice as a registered professional nurse in your state of residence
• Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization
requirements and is in good working order
Salary Range: $76k-78k