Clinical Liaison, LVN - Home Health
SERVICE AREA: Central Austin, South Austin, Buda, Kyle, TX
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Clinical Liaison LVN - TXHH Job Description/Requirements: As a Clinical Liaison Licensed Vocational Nurse, you will:
- Call on physicians, hospitals, nursing facilities and other healthcare providers (discharge planners, social workers, and health care coordinators) to promote AccentCare homecare services.
- Be an expert regarding the services provided by AccentCare. ensuring effective communication, coordination of referrals and add-on orders through MD facilitation as well as collaboration with providers.
- Act as company liaison to clients to resolve problems and provide information on services and maintain positive relations.
- Work in partnership with the other Account Executives, Executive Director, and Regional Sales Manager to develop business plan and strategy for local market and implement business plan for local market and report progress and results to Regional Sales Manager.
- Maintain organized account information on each client, track sales data, and identify key accounts and potential problems.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Licensed RN or LVN/LPN or PT/PTA currently licensed as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation
- One (1) year of RN or LVN/LPN or PT/PTA experience in local market with a strong knowledge of governmental home health regulations and Medicare requirements
- Previous medical sales experience preferred
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order