IT PMO Project Manager
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with over 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position Title: IT Project Manager
Reports To: Sr. IT Project Manager
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for driving and managing a variety of strategic and tactical technology initiatives including but not limited to applications implementation, infrastructure, process improvements, and other transformational related projects/programs. He/she will serve as the main point of contact for any assigned projects/programs and will be responsible for monitoring and ensuring project/program results contribute positive business value and meet agreed on scope, cost, schedule, and quality objectives.
In addition to managing projects, the IT Project Manager will assist in the maturation of the company’s Project Management Office.
This role will report directly to Senior Project Manager.
- Delivers and deploy technology solutions;
- Manages the entire project/program lifecycle - initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and closing;
- Manages projects/programs scope, budget, resources;
- Develops and maintains project charter, project plan, identifies critical paths, and outlines success metrics;
- Champions project scaling/sizing process to understand appropriate level of detail and techniques to use to fully capitalize on project/program and performance objectives as established;
- Works with project team in assuring project/program deliverables are completed within scope, specified quality standards, on time, and within budget;
- Outlines and manages readiness activities, change management, communication and deployment plans, including transition to production support;
- Facilitates day-to-day tasks coordination including overall monitoring and controlling of the entire project/program;
- Escalates and drives resolution to critical project/program related issues impacting overall health, deliverables, and critical dates;
- Anticipates and effectively mitigates risks;
- Negotiates, challenges, and handles difficult conversations with project/program team, resource managers, executives, and other partners leading to greater results and project/program success;
- Reviews contracts, statement of work, and participates in sourcing needs;
- Assesses gaps and develops action plans to address identified gaps;
- Manages competing stakeholder needs and optimizes experiences and relationship with stakeholders;
- Takes appropriate actions in resolving project conflicts to avoid negative consequences impacting project/program’s success;
- Provides steady project/program leadership in the face of uncertainty, change, and aggressive deadlines common to a rapidly growing company;
- Leverages interpersonal skills and good judgement to navigate project execution;
- Communicates effectively by adapting style and message to diverse audiences;
- Understands linkage between project/program goals and company-specific business context;
- Ensures projects/programs are properly aligned and are prioritized based on the organization’s strategy and goals;
- Adheres to Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC);
- Functions as a PMO team member and assists in continuously improving/maturing AccentCare’s PMO methodology body of knowledge, tools, and processes;
- Follows AccentCare policies, upholds professional standards, and performs all work in a manner respectful of others;
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Self-starter with proven ability to deliver complex medium-to-large scale transformational projects/programs with minimal supervision;
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills and business acumen;
- Effectively manages time, prioritizes work, multi-tasks across many assignments, and works in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels including C-suite;
- Ability to build and lead diverse and distributed teams from various internal and external organizations across multiple locations;
- Ability to adjust to stakeholder’s individual work styles including cultural and organizational climates;
- Ability to provide effective consultative and influencing approach in managing projects/programs;
- Ability to make decisions independently and demonstrated higher-level leadership responsibilities in critical situations and high pressure environment;
- Proven problem-solving, decision-making, and financial skills;
- Promotes innovative ideas and lead change;
- Adapts to ambiguous and unfamiliar terrains;
- Practices breakthrough thinking – “Big Picture” and “Outside the Box”
- Thrives in a matrixed environment;
- Competent in MS Office Suite and project and portfolio management tools like SharePoint, MS Project, SmartSheet, Clarity, Jira, Rally, Service Now PPM, etc.;
- Familiarity with applying various project management methodologies such as waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, and others;
- This position requires proof of the COVID-19 Vaccination as a condition of employment
- Willingness to travel (10% –20%).
- 5 - 7 year IT project management experience;
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree highly desirable;
- Salesforce project management experience required;
- Agile, Scrum, or Kanban experience required;
- Experience running an Agile team required;
- PMP, Agile, Scrum Master, Six Sigma, Lean, or equivalent certifications a plus;
- ITIL certification a plus;
- Healthcare experience a plus