Client Service Coordinator
Don't just make a living...Make a Difference! Our team is growing, and we invite you to learn more about the exciting opportunities with Texas Home Health, an AccentCare® company.
Why work at Texas Home Health
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- Competitive Salary
- Generous paid time off (PTO) benefits for full time employees
- 6 Paid Holidays + 2 floating holidays annually
- Training and career development
- Opportunity to enroll in company sponsored medical, dental and vision benefits after meeting eligibility criteria
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ability to make a positive impact on the local community
- Great company culture that encourages a team environment and personal development
Position: Client Service Coordinator
POSITION SUMMARY: The Client Service Coordinator is responsible for monitoring and supporting the daily activities of services being provided to clients in accordance with state regulations and company policy, while ensuring quality coordination of service for our clients and Care Partners.
What does a Client Service Coordinator do?
- Functions as primary support for daily EVV and payroll functions
- Processes and communicates authorization and schedule changes to ensure coordination of service and client satisfaction
- Coordinates utilization of Care Partner teams to ensure fill rate expectations met
- Researches and resolves payroll and billing questions under direction from the Client Service Manager.
- Functions as liaison for Field Supervisors in communicating with payer Case Management teams
- Supports recruiting and onboarding needs of team
- Responsible for scheduling and monitoring / reporting all required client visits by field supervisor
- Assists Client Service Manager in the presentation of staff training related to program requirements for newly hired and current office employees
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Complies with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
What we look for in a qualified candidate
- Previous home health care or home care experience highly desirable
- High School or GED required. Associate’s Degree preferred
- Staffing experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Ability to utilize effective problem solving skills
- Strong customer service skills with internal/external clients
- Must be conscientious and ability to understand needs of aged and disabled
Thank you for your interest in Texas Home Health. We will review your qualifications and follow up if we believe you would be a good fit for this position!