Behavioral Health RN Home Health $10,000 Sign On Bonus
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Position: RN Psych Nurse (Behavioral Health Nurse) Full Time
Reports to: Regional Manager - Behavioral Health
Treatment for behavioral health conditions in home care patients, often occurs concurrently with physical illness. As part of the comprehensive care we provide, our Behavioral Health Nurses help to treat our patients coping with a variety of mental illnesses, such as dementia, depression and Alzheimer’s disease.
As an RN Psych Nurse,you will:
- Maintain the delivery of quality patient care with a specialty in the area of psychiatric/mental health.
- Combine the activities of direct and indirect care provided to pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- Partner with CHHA, CNA, LVN, and RN staff regarding patient care activities.
- Perform patient assessments, develop patients care plans, evaluate patients care plans’ effectiveness, modify as appropriate, and document all patient care as appropriate.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Baccalaureate or Associate Degree in Nursing or Diploma Graduate and possess and maintains current CPR certification
- A minimum of two (2) years Acute Psychiatric Experience or certification from an accredited Psychiatric Program
- Acute care experience in medicine and surgery in a hospital setting strongly preferred with home health care experience preferred
- Licensed and current registration to practice as a registered professional nurse in your state of residence
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order