Certified HHA Part-time
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Certified HHA Part-time Jackson Wellston OH
Reports to: Clinical Supervisor
As a Certified Home Health Aide you will:
* Communicate effectively with patients, supervisors and co-workers.
* Utilize basic knowledge to carry out agency philosophy and goals of agency in provision of patient care.
* Document observations and provision of care according to agency policy/procedure.
* Maintain a clean, safe, healthy environment and assist in teaching family members and patient’s ways to simplify household tasks and cope with disabilities.
* Recognize the physical, emotional, and developmental characteristics of the populations served by agency, including need for respect for the patient, his/her privacy and his/her property.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
* This position requires a current Home Health Aide/Nurse Aide Certificate if required by the state in which the aide is employed
* Home Health Aide Certification meeting HCFA requirements plus one (1) year experience as Home Health Aide and successful completion of competency evaluation
* Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
* Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity (which may include heavy lifting and extensive bending and standing)
* Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order