Account Executive Home Health
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Position: Account Executive (AE)
As an Account Executive (AE) you will:
- Establish and maintain contact with referral sources, hospitals, physicians, case managers and insurance companies.
- Educate the medical community of clinical programs that improve patient outcomes and allow them to maintain their home environment and participate in on-going assessment of community needs.
- Participate in developing new business opportunities through community outreach and participate in on-going assessment of community needs.
- Present disease-specific clinical programs to promote positive patient outcomes.
- Work closely with the clinical operations team to ensure seamless care transition coordination from an acute care setting to home and assist in developing an agency-wide marketing plan.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- B.S. Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent preferred
- Ideal candidate has medical sales experience in the local market. One (1) year medical sales experience required
- Home health sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of success
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order