Marketing Development Manager - Greater Austin, TX
SERVICE AREAS: San Antonio, Austin, Round Rock, TX
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with over 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position Title: Senior Housing Market Development Manager
Reports To: VP of Senior Housing Market Development
Plans, organizes, and implements sales support activities and programs for a regional sales area within the Senior Housing market segment. Responsible for helping to achieve sales goals for the region through the creation and assignment of various market development initiatives. Monitors collective sales results and intervenes when appropriate to ensure core activities effectively drive sales. Focus on advancing partnerships with private pay senior housing providers for all AccentCare products. For FL this currently includes AccentCare Home Health and Mobile Physician Group services (Nurse Practitioner services).
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Functions of the Position):
- Effectively partners with VP of Sales and regional sales leadership on identifying, penetrating and transitioning new business and referral sources to help the agencies in growing their senior living market business..
- Identifies opportunities for both home health and MPG to provided services within senior living settings.
- Maintains a disciplined and systematic approach to sales development for RSMs, MDMs and AEs – regularly scheduled calls, meetings, ride-along, etc. as needed to address opportunities within the senior housing market.
- Works collaboratively with operations to enhance AccentCare brand in the community, identify sales opportunities, establish relationships with referral sources and ensure operations and sales growth strategies are aligned.
- Establishes clear direction by effectively communicating the organization’s sales and strategic partnership goals, priorities, and professional sales standards.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies governing sales referrals and other sales-related activities.
- Acquires and applies up-to-date information about the home care and NP/Mobile Physician industry, the company’s services, competitive advantages, and opportunities by market.
- Complies with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, marketing or related field preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in multi-site sales training and/or management role preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in the areas of Senior Housing, home health care and/or hospice.
- Experienced leader with proven sales management skills. Multi-site experience preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and accomplish objectives through others with whom manager doesn’t have control.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- General knowledge of HR management practices, including recruiting, selection, development, motivation, retention and performance management.
- Ability to monitor, analyze and interpret complex data.
- Ability to drive execution and accomplish sales objectives in a multi-site, multi-state, widely distributed organization.
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a positive and constructive manner and restore relationships with internal team and referral sources.