Certified CNA Hospice - Sr Services - Minneapolis, MN
Hospice Home Health Aide CNA
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Hospice Aide
Reports to: Executive Director
As a Hospice Aide you will:
- Communicate effectively with patients, supervisors and co-workers.
- Utilize basic knowledge to carry out agency philosophy and goals of agency in provision of patient care.
- Document observations and provision of care according to agency policy/procedure.
- Maintain clean, safe, healthy environment and assists in teaching family members and patient’s ways to simplify household tasks and cope with disabilities.
- Recognize the physical, emotional, and developmental characteristics of the populations served by agency, including need for respect for the patient, his/her privacy and his/her property.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Home Health Aide Certification meeting HCFA requirements
- One (1) year experience as Home Health Aide and successful completion of competency evaluation
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity (which may include heavy lifting and extensive bending and standing.)
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order