$5k Bonus Package
We are Hiring Physical Therapists in the following locations in Brenham, TX
AccentCare is the 4th largest home health company in the nation with a history of care of over 50 years. We have more than 30,000 qualified professionals in over 242 offices who are dedicated to improving the quality of living. With advanced technologies, proprietary programs, and extensive training, our caring team members uphold our mission for over 200,000 patients and clients each year.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
As a Physical Therapist (PT) you will:
- Assess and evaluate therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional status and participate in developing the total plan of care.
- Direct physical therapy treatment.
- Instruct patients, families and caregivers in the use and care of therapeutic appliances.
- Prepare and submit clinical notes in a timely manner.
- Adhere to the Company’s code of conduct.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Master’s degree in physical therapy approved by CAPTE accredited physical therapist education program
- Must be currently licensed to practice as a Physical Therapist within the state of agency operation and compliant with accepted professional standards and practices
- Minimum Nine (9) months appropriate experience as a physical therapist
- Community/home health experience is preferred
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Valid driver’s license and an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or home health requirements and is in good working order
If you're interested in any of these positions or locations, apply to this posting. You will be put in direct contact with the recruiter assigned to your area. They will provide you with detailed information about the opportunities in your local area.