Associate Director - Personal Care Services
Don't just make a living...Make a Difference! Our team is growing, and we invite you to learn more about the exciting opportunities with Texas Home Health, an AccentCare® company.
Why work at Texas Home Health?
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- Competitive Salary
- Generous paid time off (PTO) benefits for full time employees
- 6 Paid Holidays + 2 floating holidays annually
- Training and career development
- Opportunity to enroll in company sponsored medical, dental and vision benefits after meeting eligibility criteria
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ability to make a positive impact on the local community
- Great company culture that encourages a team environment and personal development
Position: Associate Director - Non-Clinical
POSITION SUMMARY: The Associate Manager of Personal Care is responsible for assisting in the overall operations of the branch, and providing guidance and development to assigned branch staff. Must be a strong team leader who works in conjunction with the Director of Personal Care (DPC).
AccentCare, Inc. will make reasonable accommodations to "otherwise qualified individuals."
What does an Associate Director do?
- Assists with branch operations and assigned branch staff development
- Provides support to assigned remote branches for the purpose of training and development
- Works with area and regional leadership to maintain branch operational consistency across the region
- Reports opportunities for operational improvement of assigned branches to leadership
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining exemplary standards in the care of our clients and our referral sources
- Adherence to applicable company policies and procedures, and all applicable compliance requirements for the branch
- Responsible for scheduling and documenting QAPI meetings in the absence of the DPC.
- Assists the DPC with the roll out of corporate initiatives and team building within the branch
- Support the DPC in the day-to-day activities of all office staff, to include recruiting, hiring, assessment activity, staffing / scheduling, risk management requirements, payroll / billing requirements, and all compliance and human resource needs
- Provides guidance and direction to assigned branch leadership
- Is willing and able to travel to assigned branches for the purpose of training and development of existing and new staff members
- Responsible for the overall quality and depth of the Care Partner pool
- Responsible for the overall service levels we provide to our clients and referral sources
- Partners with the DPC to communicate procedural changes to office staff and ensures compliance
- Responsible for the coding and approval of branch office Accounts Payable activities
- Helps oversee the management of petty cash and office funds to ensure proper handling
- Support sales staff in their community activities as needed
- Monitors compliance and reports any opportunities for improvement to leadership.
- Consistently meets or exceeds service level expectations of contractual referral partners.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned
- Complies with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to, the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of Accent Care
What we look for in a qualified candidate:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Two years of branch or department supervisory experience required
- Home Care or Staffing Experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal/listening skills are required
- Effective problem solving and task analysis skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. Ability to manage and work in a multi-task environment and meet assigned deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, handle details accurately, follow up with minimal supervision, and complete tasks within specified deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees
- Must exhibit effective conflict management and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
Thank you for your interest in Texas Home Health. We will review your qualifications and follow up if we believe you would be a good fit for this position!