Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Hospice
Hospice Home Health Aide CNA
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes delivering evidence-based care in the home and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make a Difference every day.
Position: Certified Home Health Aide
Location: Exton, PA
As a Certified Home Health Aide you will:
- Communicate effectively with patients, supervisors and co-workers.
- Utilize basic knowledge to carry out agency philosophy and goals of agency in provision of patient care.
- Document observations and provision of care according to agency policy/procedure.
- Maintain a clean, safe, healthy environment and assist in teaching family members and patient’s ways to simplify household tasks and cope with disabilities.
- Recognize the physical, emotional, and developmental characteristics of the populations served by agency, including need for respect for the patient, his/her privacy and his/her property.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Requires a current Home Health Aide/Nurse Aide Certificate if required by the state in which the aide is employed
- Home Health Aide Certification meeting HCFA requirements plus one (1) year experience as Home Health Aide and successful completion of competency evaluation
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity (which may include heavy lifting and extensive bending and standing)
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order