Business Systems Analyst-Workday
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
The Business Systems Analyst-WorkDay serves as the IT functional contact for the core HR/Payroll related systems. This position serves as the subject matter expert for HR systems design, capability, and applicability to solve complex business problems. The HRIS Lead is primarily responsible systems configuration, development, delivery and support across HR functional competencies including HR, Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, Time Tracking, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development and Talent Management and will lead such changes in accordance with AccentCare policy and the IT Systems Change Management process.
The Business Systems Analyst-Workday will also be responsible for problem-solving and issue resolution, including developing and recommending business process and technical solutions. The individual will independently assess business requirements and recommend optimal technology solutions as well as resolve complex system issues escalated by Level 1 or Level 2 support teams. In addition, this individual can accurately estimate work effort and create detailed implementation plans for small to medium projects and critical enhancements.
Responsible for HR system configuration including modules updates, business process/workflow setup and modification, security, etc. as determined by business requirements. Liaison between vendors and/or internal customers to identify requirements and make system changes to processes. Develops, reviews and updates system documentation in the event of changes or new implementation. Completes impact assessment of configuration changes and enhancements to downstream or upstream systems.
Performs thorough problem analysis, including problem re-creation, resulting in resolution. Troubleshoots system and integration issues by identifying root cause and implements/oversees required correction to prevent recurrence. Updates system documentation as necessary to include changes to system configuration.
Collaborating with leaders to understand needs and design HR dashboards and templates for use in business planning, analysis and forecasting. Create dashboards and report templates for all levels of management. Serves as the SME for HR reporting and data needs.
Review submitted business processes for accuracy and identify areas for process improvement. Support end users through analysis, and if necessary, re-creation of the issue to determine the root cause (i.e. system configuration, data integrity, network, etc.) and provide resolution to the end user. Based on the root cause, determine necessary changes to prevent recurrences.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Ten or more years of experience
- Position requires Covid-19 Vaccination as a condition of employment
- Experience in one or more of the following Workday modules:
- HCM, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence, Compensation, Performance, Succession Planning
- Business process configuration and report writing including calculated fields
- Experience in system life-cycle phase, requirements, analysis, design, testing, implementation, deployment and system upgrade.
- Experienced in fast-paced, large scale IT organizations.
- Advanced knowledge of reporting tool usage.
- Fundamental working knowledge of HR/Payroll concepts, practices and procedures and ability to apply in varied situations.
- Advanced analytical skills including excellent problem-solving skills with an understanding of core HR business practices (HR/Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, and HR Shared Services). Ability to identify trends based on data analysis and the ability to develop solutions based on analysis to technology related issues/opportunities.
- Intermediate project/process management skills to include organizing and developing project schedules and tasks, including analysis, design, testing and implementation. Excellent time management skills, ability to work independently, detail oriented, and able to meet deadlines. Must be able to manage multiple work efforts/projects.
- Effective internal and external collaboration with all levels.
- Persuasive techniques to gain cooperation, acceptance and agreement on business matters
- Customer service focused, including the ability to create an atmosphere that encourages an open dialogue about the internal and external customer’s needs.
- Ability to maintain composure in addressing stressful and/ challenging situations.
- Ability to assess situations and assist in conflict resolution.
- Excellent telephone, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with internal and external customers. Tailors responses to ensure understanding and develop/edits system documentation.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in the use of computers and software programs including intermediate understanding of MS Office suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access. Ability to analyze and troubleshoot system issues and provide solutions.
- Knowledge of pertinent state, federal, and local regulatory requirements.