Clinical Operations Director
Job Description: Clinical Operations Director
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
The Clinical Operations Director drives improvement through overview and review of processing that require improvement and liaising with departments in the organization to effect change.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Liaise with Operations departments for improvement activities for regional processes, Human Resources, Business Intelligence, IT, PMO team. Assist with establishing best practices for GM/OPEX, special projects, validate data, identify Subject Matter Experts (SME), and be a resource for operations functions for the PMO team. Support M&A activity as needed.
- Perform comprehensive assessments and analysis of clinical process in the offices and develop education based on the needs and findings to support the care centers on ways to improve the delivery of patient care.
- Guide the development of the organization’s process for eligibility, skilled need, development of care plan and the delivery of care for our home health and hospice operations. Create SOPs and document these processes as needed for operational improvements. Support care centers with both pre and post claim review as needed.
- Ensure that the care centers are performing high quality care that is reflected in the Star ratings. Identify trends in delivery of care or operational deficiencies and provide feedback to correct any matters affecting the delivery of services to the patient. Support the QAPI/PI process and assist with the development of action plans based on outcomes.
- 5 – 10 years of home health experience
- Bachelor’s degree or commiserate work experience accepted.
- Must have RN license from any state in which AccentCare operates.
- Master’s degree preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of theories, concepts and practices and ability to use in complex, difficult and/or unprecedented situations.
- Ability to apply highly proficient and specialized skills that allow employee to function in situations that are varied, complex, and/or non-routine.
- Advanced planning and project management skills, excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with competing priorities.
- Excellent problem solving and task analysis skills.
- Advanced ability to interact and create a collaborative working environment amongst and stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic.
Position requires CV-19 Vaccination as a condition of employment.