Accounts Receivable Supervisor
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Under the direction of the AR Manager, this position is responsible for the oversight of all AR related functions, to include billing and follow-up, timely collection of accounts, accuracy of account balances, financial reporting and maintaining a positive work environment while providing leadership and supervision of staff.
- Manager team including hiring, disciplinary action, performance evaluations, termination, and work assignments. Effective leadership and supervision of staff to maintain accuracy and timely collection of accounts. Promote efficiency and proper billing practices.
- Ensure timely billing and follow-up on all assigned accounts. Meet/exceed collection goal and DSO targets implemented by executive management. Weekly tracking of cash collection progress.
- Work closely with branch office personnel and senior management to optimize collection of revenue.
- Monitor daily EOB’s/remittance advices for denial trends. Ensure denials are processed within the timeline designated by management.
- Monthly review of aging reports for all assigned team members. Provide guidance to staff on priority accounts.
- Monitor collection efforts and assist with training as necessary.
- Cultivate and maintain a working rapport with insurance companies to maximize reimbursement efforts and resolve issues. Work with Director of Reimbursement on resolving billing and collection issues.
- Implementation and oversight of department policies and procedures.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.
- 2 years of leadership
- High school diploma or
- Experience in Medical Billing/AR enviroment required
- Working knowledge of billing activities and computer
- Working knowledge of Federal, State, and accreditation regulations governing home
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with competing priorities
- Willingness to take on new projects and initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal/listening skills
- Excellent problem solving and task analysis skills
- Proficient in interacting with and creating a collaborative working environment amongst and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic
- Excellent planning and project management skills