Personal Care Manager
AccentCare® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Personal Care Manager/LifePlan Director - Sunnyvale CA
Reports to: LifePlan Regional Director
As a Personal Care Manager/LifePlan Director you will:
- effectively leads, articulates and promotes the program while helping to ensure that clients enrolled in the program receive the highest level of service possible
- Responsible for the overall management of LifePlan cases and transitioning to LifePlan associate when stable
- Participate in recruitment of LifePlan Care partners
- Provide leadership, supervision and ongoing training to LifePlan Associates
- Regularly communicate with team members regarding client care, services and other matters that contribute to the benefit of the client and the program.
- Monitor team quality of product delivered, elevating at risk clients to the LPRD
- Program promotion: Connect and engage with potential referral sources. Be visible in the community, with providers and referral sources.
- Create, build and maintain referral source relationships
- Provide consultation and program promotion to prospective clients
- Collaborate with other business lines in co-marketing and relationship building endeavors – liaise cross referrals
- Fiscal responsibility
- Spearhead growth and quality of “Network” (providers and services) from a local perspective.
- Connect clients to providers and services when necessary
- Manage and ensure quality coordination of care
- Liaise all service lines – build and maintain working relationships with other AC service line professionals
- Research and coordinate benefit eligibility and application
- Research and assist with financial and legal matters
- Coordinate referrals for other care/services as needed.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- 1-3 years of Leadership experience
- Background in home care setting highly preferred
- Have reliable transportation and driver’s license